Automation Engineer "Level 2 Intergration" (Pharma)
- Plaats : Region of Antwerp
- Type contract : Onbepaalde duur contract
- Start op 30 juni 2020
Automation Engineer "Level 2 Intergration":
understanding processes in a manufacturing environment: databases, communication protocols, analyse techniques, ...
user requirement specifications (USP's):
- knowledge of different systems: databases, SCADA, communication protocols, .NET (code experience)
- experience with analyzing techniques
- project experience: manage and coordinate suppliers
- Establish project goals and planning
- Integrate machines and applications within existing data communication model
- Work with end users, suppliers and other engineers to determine the Engineering design specification
- Acquire in depth knowledge about the used integration methods within the plant
- Apply the customer integration model on new installations
- Determine testing scenarios and composing the qualification protocols
- Conduct risk assessments
- Together with the end users, commission the system with coverage during startup
- Compose the machine file for the systems
- Provide second line support during regular operations
- Maintain the system lifecycle by implementing changes and continuous improvement actions
- Strong analytical skills, methodically set, innovative thinker
- Creative solution provider
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Master or Bachelor in Automation (or equivalent based on experience)
- At least 3 years’ experience in an industrial (automation) environment
- Broad knowledge of modern industrial computer hardware, -software and –networks and industrial communication protocols
- Experience in executing and follow up of automation projects and/or software projects
- Experience with problem solving / troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in cloud based application development
- Experience with Industry 4.0 and IOT platforms
- Experience in working with external parties on process automation projects
- Experience with Zenon SCADA (Copa Data)
Evolia is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields.
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary supplemented with attractive fringe benefits such as company car with fuel card, communication allowance, representation allowance, mobile, internet@home, hospitalization and group insurances.
20 holidays and 12 compensatory days an access to continuous training.