PROJET ASSISTANT WATER INFRASTRUCTURE
- Lieu : Terneuzen (The Netherlands)
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 28 avril 2021
Descriptif de fonction
Site engineer for assistance to the public client during the follow-up of site works of a major marine infrastructure project.
• Assist the project manager on the client side throughout the execution of the site works
• Verify the design of marine infrastructure projects following current Belgian and European standards, legislation, codes of practice and internal guidelines, including CAD design and calculation notes.
• Responsible for the follow-up of the control of the implementation documents and the as-built documentation.
• Verification of the physical progress and quality of the execution and compliance with the planning.
• Prepare inspection reports of the site control visits with a view to completions.
• Review of implementation procedures (as described in the object plans, work plans / inspection plans, work instructions, UO drawings)
• Preparing review methods for (future) observations on risky and / or critical parts of the execution
• Follow-up of the inspections (reports and in-situ observation). Follow-up of specific deviations, using the Relatics software, and monitor the implementation of the corresponding corrective and / or corrective measures
• Interaction (in agreement with the Quality Manager of the client) with the contractor in case of inadmissible determinations in the quality of the execution
• (Substantive) support for the Quality Manager
• Ensure that the safety measures for the personnel present on the site are observed.
• Keep up with standards, new techniques and developments in your discipline
• Ensure knowledge development and sharing with the team related to your expertise
• Assist the tender manager in establishing attractive and innovating offers
- Recently graduated or are about to graduate as a Master of Science in Engineering Technology, Bachelor of science in structural engineering or Master of Sciences in Structural Engineering.
- Major in ‘Dredging and Off-Shore Engineering’ or ‘Construction Design’ or ‘Marine Engineering’ is an asset.
- With specific interest in applying the relevant design codes and guidelines for the structural design and soil-structure interaction of marine infrastructure such as port infrastructure, quay walls, sheet piles, anchors, combi walls, …
- Knowledge of public procurement procedures in Belgium and/or The Netherlands
- Knowledge of Design Standards (ISO, EC, NEN, EAU, SB250, SB260…)
- Able to quickly familiarize themselves with the Dutch tendering method (D&C) and the relevant Dutch standards and guidelines in the field of concrete works, earth-retaining structures and earthworks.
- Quality driven and operate in a customer-focused way
- Mission in Terneuzen, the Netherlands for 3 years
- With an international driving license / driving license “B”.
• SCIA Engineer, Plaxis, GeoStudio and/or Dsheet is an asset.
• standard computer programs including spreadsheets and word processing.
• CAD software (Revit, Autocad, Civil 3D of Tekla, BIM360 …)
• Knowledge of Relatics software is a plus
A thorough knowledge of Dutch is essential.
- A few years of experience in monitoring construction work; experience with port or waterways infrastructure is a plus;
- Experience in the execution of the civil part of concrete and earthworks in the construction of a lock and / or quay wall (verification of drawings, regulations, standards, implementation procedures, inspection and supervision)
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary with extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card,
- communication, representation allowance,
- mobile, internet@home,
- hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- continuous training.