FIELD ENGINEER UPS
- Lieu : Antwerpen
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 22 mars 2021
Descriptif de fonction
Provide quality customer service maintaining and servicing customer UPS equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Self-schedule and perform required preventative maintenance service on equipment under contract.
- Provide on-call emergency services as required.
- Troubleshoot critical power systems down to the root cause and perform repairs with minimum customer downtime or site operation disruption.
- Communicate/ educate customers on basic operation of their equipment.
- Maintain and safeguard company-issued tools and equipment.
- Protect company confidential and proprietary information, manuals, and records.
- Coordinate and manage all on-site subcontractors as necessary.
- Maintain personal vehicle in safe and operational condition and maintain current insurance with valid driver’s license at all times.
- Contribute to company growth by assisting Sales Department with opportunities for critical power equipment and other value-add products.
- Timely and accurate submittal of paperwork including Field Service Reports, expense reports, and RMA’s.
- Provide training and mentoring to less experienced employees in your area where necessary.
- Timesheets must be created and submitted every week.
- Attend product specific training as necessary.
- Perform initial starts-up and commissioning of equipment.
- Perform battery installation, removal, and disposal.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering Technology or a highly related field
- Factory training, or the equivalent, in the repair and maintenance of multiple leading UPS brands is preferred.
- Prior critical power field service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with electrical/electronic test equipment and fundamentals.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical line diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to evaluate the operating conditions of equipment.
- Standard computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Clear, concise, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Must have the ability and self-motivation to manage one's own schedule.
- a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience servicing, troubleshooting, installing and maintaining critical power equipment.
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary with extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card,
- communication, representation allowance,
- mobile, internet@home,
- hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- continuous training.