- Lieu : Brussel
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 22 mars 2021
Descriptif de fonction
As Group Buyer Services, you are responsible for a group of product categories for a total annual expenditure of several tens of millions Euros and negotiate framework contracts for the group or local entities.
You act as an intermediary between the group's internal customer (s) and the suppliers.
You are part of the Group Services & Maintenance team.
You help improve business results by increasing the efficiency of purchasing processes, optimizing the "Total Cost of Ownership" and synergies, while taking into account the needs of internal customers.
As a buyer, you directly contribute to the achievement of the objectives of a dynamic, open and motivated team, through the following tasks:
In this context, you are responsible for the following aspects:
- Co-creation with the team of the new Procurement group Services structure;
- Developing your impact and the relationship of trust with internal customers in order to make value-added and efficient purchases when determining purchasing needs;
- Identification and implementation of synergies at group level;
- Strategic management of your categories and contracts;
- The definition and implementation of a structured and innovative purchasing strategy;
- Establishing and carrying out market research, negotiating European or local contracts and maintaining positive long-term relationships with major suppliers;
- Leading multi-functional teams through open and structured collaboration.
- You have a Master's degree
- You have very good knowledge of French or Dutch and in addition have a professional understanding of one of these languages
- English level is mandatory
- You have the empathy and maturity to build a relationship of trust with customers, suppliers and team members
- You are a problem solver and are able to see the bigger picture
- You are able to work autonomously in your role as a leader and at the same time a true teamplayer
- You can communicate in an assertive and structured manner
- You have a good analytical mind allowing you to quickly achieve a result
- You are able to conduct the necessary negotiations
- Versatility is one of your strengths
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a commerce and / or purchasing
- Experience in project management is an asset
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary with extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card,
- communication, representation allowance,
- mobile, internet@home,
- hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- continuous training.