PRODUCT OWNER PROCESS AUTOMATION (5660)
- Lieu : Antwerpen
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 28 avril 2021
Descriptif de fonction
- As Product Owner Project Consultant you are responsible for one or multiple applications.
- You meet with stakeholders to gather the requirements.
- Document the requirements and discuss implementation with the technical owner and developers.
- Follow-up development and guard the scope.
- Write the necessary documentation for, and plan the validation and implementation of the software and when needed the related hardware.
Together with the technical owner you support the applications.
Scope of work:
- Work with end users and other engineers to determine the user requirement specification (URS) and application purposes of software while verifying the technical possibilities
- Establish and maintain scope, project goals and planning
- Develop functional requirement specification (FRS) for the system
- Follow-up suppliers and contractors
- Check quality of completed work
- Determine testing scenarios and composing the qualification protocols
- Conduct risk assessments
- Together with the end users, commission the system with coverage during startup
- Provide the necessary documentation of the project and its components
- Compose the machine file and manuals for the systems
- Provide second line support during regular operations
- Maintain the system lifecycle by implementing changes and continuous improvement actions
- Bachelor or Master Automation
- Minimal knowledge of programming languages, SQL, industrial computer hardware, -software and –networks
- Strong analytical skills, methodically set, innovative thinker
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- At least 3 years experience in an industrial (automation) environment
- At least 3 years experience in software development
- Experience in developing functional specifications
- Experience in executing and follow up of automation projects and/or software projects
- Experience with problem solving / troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in cloud based application development
- Experience with Industry 4.0 and IOT platforms
- Experience in working with external parties on process automation projects
Je krijgt bij ons een contract van onbepaalde duur met extralegale voordelen zoals:
- Bedrijfswagen met tankkaart,
- Groepsverzekering en hospitalisatieverzekering,
- Maaltijdvergoeding, communicatievergoeding, Internet@home vergoeding
- 12 ADV dagen