- Lieu : Antwerpen
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 20 avril 2023
Descriptif de fonction
- As a Quality Engineer you are responsible for the quality control and expediting of electromechanical equipment the plants.
- You advise and regularly visit international suppliers, both in and outside Europe.
- Furthermore, you closely work together with your quality control colleagues and support the project manager, project engineers and the procurement engineer with your expertise.
- As quality engineer you have a double responsibility.
- On the one hand, you advise colleagues such as project managers, project engineers, process engineers, mechanical designers, …) and also suppliers regarding material requirements and standards of the different equipment and devices of the plants.
- On the other hand, you execute intermediate and final quality inspections of the supplied electromechanical components.
- You assess whether they are built compliant with the provided technical specifications.
- If necessary, you discuss and create a workable solution for the technical challenges together with the supplier.
- After these “on site” quality inspections you draft quality reports as well as final acceptance reports.
- Teamwork is key in this role and within the company.
- You frequently discuss issues and challenges with the project manager, project engineers and procurement engineer.
- You can count on experienced colleagues within the quality control team with whom you’ll also work together closely.
- As a quality engineer you thus regularly travel to suppliers.
- Within Europe those trips take a few days. Outside Europe – primarily Asia – those trips mostly last one week.
- Obtained a bachelor or master engineering degree within an electromechanical or (bio-)chemical domain.
- Looks forward to regularly travel within and outside Europe.
- Vergy good communications skills in Dutch and English.
- Has a broad electromechanical background and interest.
- Without needing to be an expert you have a view on production techniques and chemical processes, you can read P&ID’s and know how to ‘translate’ technical plans towards workable solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years is requested.
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary with extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card,
- communication, representation allowance,
- mobile, internet@home,
- hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- continuous training.