- Lieu : Antwerpen
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 18 janvier 2022
Descriptif de fonction
As a project engineer you are responsible for several parts of the installations. You assure an accurate & timely completion of materials, appliances and installations.
During the engineering stage you make the technical design of your scope in close collaboration with engineers from other teams such as process, mechanical design, automation, E&I, ....
You remain in close contact with suppliers, subcontractors and partners in order to make a solid technical analysis of the offers.
You draft specifications for the delivery and construction activities of materials on site.
In collaboration with Quality Control Engineers you will create Inspection and Test Plans. Next to that you assure a strong follow up on suppliers.
You help the Site Manager or other colleagues during construction and commissioning activities regarding issues and challenges.
Finally you gather, control and keep the technical documents up to date.
- Combines a higher degree in Engineering
- Is fluent in English and ideally speaks Dutch and French
- Is willing to make short business trips to suppliers or on site activities
- 5 years experience in project engineering, or project management in machinery, heavy industries, process equipment, bulk handling systems, steel structures, ....
- In order to draft faultless technical documentation and analyse technical offersyou work accurately & detail-oriented
- You love to work together with colleagues from several teams and are a good communicator.
- Organizing and planning work and projects is your second nature. This way you keep an overview and reach deadline
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary with extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card,
- communication, representation allowance,
- mobile, internet@home,
- hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- continuous training.