- Lieu : Antwerpen
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 01 août 2021
Descriptif de fonction
As Mechanical Designer you are responsible for the design of several parts of the installations. You draw up and elaborate the mechanical design according to the specifications of the customer, instructions of the project engineer and the current standards. You closely work together with colleagues within the team and other engineering teams.
As a mechanical designer you are responsible from A to Z for the design of parts of our Waste-to-Energy plants.
Therefore you draw up lay-outs, components and structures (construction drawings and prepare assembly drawings, basic and detailed engineering.
You draw and elaborate process technical diagrams (PFD, P&ID)
As mechanical engineer you advise and support the responsible project/proposal engineer concerning mechanical design as well as process technical diagrams with regard to technical alternatives and solutions.
You make sure drawings are complete and accurate from a.mechanical design perspective.
During construction and commissioning activitites you help the Site Manager or other colleagues regarding issues and challenges.
- Obtained a bachelor degree in electro)mechanics or equal through experience.
- Is interested in FEM-analysis
- Likes to travel from time to time to a supplier or to the site.
- Very good communication skills in Ducth and in English
- Has a few years of experience in mechanical design in machinery, plant design or heavy industries
- Ideally has worked with one these CAD packages such as Inventor, Revit, Navisworks, Plant 3D, autocad
- Working accurately and detail-oriented in order to draft faultless designs.
- Working together with colleagues from several teams
- Learning new parts of our plants or trends withing mechanical design
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary with extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card,
- communication, representation allowance,
- mobile, internet@home,
- hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- continuous training.