- Lieu : Antwerpen
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 31 août 2021
Descriptif de fonction
As a Process Engineer you are responsible for the process design of parts the plants during the proposal as well as the execution stage. You also take care of the commissioning and finetuning during the startup phase. Based on standard P&ID’s, heat & mass balances, dimensional calculations, etc. you create project specific documents. Throughout the project you closely work together with colleagues within the process engineering team and other engineers.
As a process engineer you are responsible for the design and commissioning of the main parts of installations such as ID fans, auxiliary fuel burners, primary and secondary air fans, boiler feedwater pumps, safety valves, feedwater tank, air preheaters/heat exchangers,…
- You evaluate the required contractual process guarantees and specifications during the proposal stage. You advise our colleagues from the business development and proposal management teams on this subject.
- You draft PFD’s, P&ID’s and dimensional calculations for the assigned parts of the Waste-to-Energy installation. Together with the process engineering team you will design the whole plant aligned with the contractual and legal demands.
- Next to that you do a detailed process design and provide project engineers with all necessary information. This way they can order and purchase packages and devices together with the procurement team.
- Your detailed process design will serve as an important source of information for other engineering teams such as piping, mechanical, instrumentation, automation for their specific design. You work closely together with the automation team to design the process control system (functional descriptions, control logic,….).
- Together with the other engineering disciplines you execute technical risk assessments and adapt the process design when necessary.
- You’ll visit our international projects to assist in the commissioning, start-up and training of operators.
- In preparation of this plant visit you will draft all necessary process performance test procedures.
- Together with the Plant Follow Up team you analyse data and ensure the follow-up of operating plants.
- Depending on your personal interest and ambition you get the chance to either broaden your expertise in specific equipment or evolve towards other roles in our company such as proposal management, purchasing, project management,...
- Obtained a master degree in chemical, bio-engineering or related fields of study
- Is willing to travel occasionally to our international projects for commissioning and start-up activities
- In order to draft detailed process designs you work accurately and are detail-oriented.
- Working result oriented is a second nature in order to tackle challenges and achieve deadlines.
- Teamwork is key in our company. Therefore you are a good communicator and team player with specialists in other engineering teams.
- Written as well as spoken you communicate fluently in English.
- Has gained several years of experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment and is has knowledge of P&ID’s, PFD’s, process controls, chemical processing,....
- Is interested in or has a first experience in instrumentation, automation and mechanical design of process plants & installations.
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary with extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card,
- communication, representation allowance,
- mobile, internet@home,
- hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- continuous training.