MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Lieu : West Vlaanderen
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 01 octobre 2021
Descriptif de fonction
As mechanical design engineer, you are involved in the product development process from the ideation phase till the launch in production.
Next to converting ideas into detailed 3D models, the varied task package comprises -amongst other things- feasibility studies, evaluating prototypes and assisting during the validation & certification process.
As product owner, you are responsible for the assigned portfolio throughout the complete lifecycle. This includes generating & maintaining the related product data and knowledge transfer to the other stakeholders.
The products being developed are an inextricable part of a total solution and designed for a global market. Hence we are looking for a pro-active team player with “can do” attitude.
- Master or Bachelor degree in electro-mechanics , product or industrial design.
- Hands on engineering software - experience (Inventor is an asset )
- Conceptual thinker, eager to develop innovative solutions
- Eager to explore new technologies & materials
- Punctual and results – oriented.
- Affinity with aesthetics and user centric ideation is a clear asset.
- Good communicator
A permanent contract with salary in accordance with your experience
Extra-legal benefits such:
- communication expenses,
- representation expenses,
- internet at home
- hospitalization and group insurances
- a company car with fuel card
12 working time recovery days and access to continuous training.