- Lieu : Walloon Brabant
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 15 janvier 2021
Descriptif de fonction
As an HVAC Engineer you will support our project managers for the engineering, design and execution supervision of HVAC systems and plant utilities.
Environmental Monitoring systems will be part of your engineering scope.
It is your task to evaluate the different alternatives for the HVAC systems and the utilities. You will specify the most appropriate systems and equipment for the user requirements, propose schematics, calculate the capacities of equipment and determine the piping and ducting systems with all of their components.
- You will develop the regulation concept, the interconnection diagrams and specify the appropriate instruments and regulation loops.
- You will assist in completing alarm lists, datasheets and other operational documents. Reviewing alarm settings will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You will lead a design team to propose equipment, piping, and ducting layouts. The spatial co-ordination with other disciplines such as clean services (piping) and electricity (cable trays and location of cabinets) will also fall within the scope of your responsibilities.
- At the end of the detailed engineering phase you will submit tender specifications.
- During the execution phase you will supervise the contractor and assure the correct implementation of the systems designed.
- You will assure that the client’s specifications and cGMP are respected throughout the entire project.
- You will organise and follow the start-up of these systems and assure their validation. Site supervision will be performed by the project Site Supervisor.
All these activities will be carried out in a multi-disciplinary engineering team and involve close co-operation with several client departments.
Part of the job will be performed on our clients’ premises, throughout Belgium.
- Electromechanical engineer
- Fluency in French, English and Dutch is required
- Communicative and problem solving skills
- Team player
- At least three years of experience with HVAC engineering for clean room conditions
You will receive an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits:
- Company car with fuel card
- Group insurance
- Representation costs
- Communication costs
- Training opportunities
- 12 extra holiday days