FACILITY ONSITE COORDINATION SERVICES
- Lieu : Brussels - Namur - Antwerp
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 09 janvier 2024
Descriptif de fonction
We are currently searching for Facility Coordinators to manage the Facility Management operational activities on our main administrative sites.
The candidates must have very strong technical and administrative skills to meet the service level expected by the internal clients, but also being able to manage and challenge the other Facility suppliers (Hard and Soft Services).
The Facility Coordinator will have day-to-day management of a location.
This is an onsite position, 5 days a week.
The coordinator is expected to be on site from 8.00 to 17.00, and be able to come for emergencies or specific projects.
Outside the standard working hours, the Facility Coordinator will make sure that the emergencies are being taken care of by the Facility Hard Service partner on site.
This person will have the following responsibilities:
- Implementing facility management on a day basis
- Supervising and coordinating all activities on site (technical maintenance, catering, cleaning, mailroom, copy center, management of the meeting rooms and basically all facility related topics or demands from employees)
- Managing and motivating all Facilities personnel to achieve targeted business results and objectives
- Managing contractor provided services and monitoring of key performance indicators, service statistics and trends, and all associated costs
- Managing and solving problems (analysis, intervention,…)
- Follow-up of legal obligations (e.g. inspections reports) and actions to resolve remarks
- Creating and/or managing all the tickets related to his site within a certain delay depending on priority of the request and documenting it
- Contributing to all coordination meeting with Facility services suppliers and internal department
- Knowledge in Facilities
- Good understanding of technical services
- Team leader and team player
- Customer service oriented
- Fluent in either French or Dutch and good knowledge of the other
- Experience in managing Facility on site
- Experience in managing and understanding budgets for operations and maintenance
- Company car with fuel card,
- Communication, representation allowance, mobile, internet@home,
- Hospitalization and group insurances,
- 20 holidays and 12 compensatory days,
- Continuous training