Project Manager Pharma
- Lieu : Brabant - Walloon
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 20 novembre 2019
Descriptif de fonction
Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering company in the pharmaceutical industry. They participate in very attractive projects for experienced engineers in the pharmaceutical industry. They offer challenging, varied projects with ample opportunities for personal contributions and development.
Your role as a Project Manager will be to support and contribute to the implementation and optimization of client's projects.
• Project planning and monitoring
• Able to define process installations and write request for quotations (Scope definition and contract preparation). KPI monitoring.
• Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective actions where appropriate.
• Completion of project appraisal review to assess project management.
• Initiate by verifying feasibility and working on budgets, teams and resources.
• Follow up engineering and site delivery and installation.
• Leading commissioning, Start-up and Close out.
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized. You are a team player, able and willing to take initiative.
Experience: 3 to 5 years project experience in pharmaceutical industrial environment (cGMP).
Languages: English, good knowledge of Dutch and French.
Evolia is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields.
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary supplemented with attractive fringe benefits such as company car with fuel card, communication allowance, representation allowance, mobile, internet@home, hospitalization and group insurances.
20 holidays and 12 compensatory days an access to continuous training.