Automation Engineer Pharma (SCADA, PLC S7)
- Lieu : Region of Antwerp
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 30 juin 2020
Descriptif de fonction
- As a Automation Engineer you take care of the design, programming, commissioning and aftercare of various automation projects.
- Together with the project leaders, customers and partners you discuss the specifications and the design.
- You provide the PLC programming and / or visualization of the project.
- You provide clear project documentation and in the long term you can be called in to provide training.
- You are responsible for the timely delivery of reliable, tested systems with the specified qualities, with optimum deployment of resources.
- You are the one who ensures that technical problems are effectively addressed and solved.
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous, proactive
- Strong in constructive consultation and good communication skills
- Dutch (mandatory) + English (speaking and writing)
Minimum 3 to 5 years work experience in industry sector, preference for experience in pharma sector.
Project management skills (follow up: from spec to orders and delivery)
- Industrieel Ingenieur or Bachelor Elektromechanica
- HMI (SCADA WinCC) and PLC systems (S7)
- Machine/process automatisation (E&I, EN60204,…)
- PLC knowledge : (S7, profibus, profinet, OPC, …)
- Knowledge of industrial computer hardware, software en networks
- Knowledge of validation and pharma processes
- Troubleshooting for automation issues
Evolia is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated professionals in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields.
You will receive a permanent contract with competitive salary supplemented with attractive fringe benefits such as company car with fuel card, communication allowance, representation allowance, mobile, internet@home, hospitalization and group insurances.
20 holidays and 12 compensatory days an access to continuous training.