PROJECT ENGINEER INFRASTRUCTURE (837)
- Lieu : Gand
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indeterminée
- Débute le : 09 janvier 2024
Descriptif de fonction
Project engineer water infrastructure
• Be a player throughout the execution of our marine infrastructure projects
• Take the design lead in part of a large marine infrastructure project
• Client oriented, and communicate with the client and external partners on the technical design (such as our partner in the joint venture, other design and engineering consultancies, subcontractors, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) in a constructive way.
• Dimension marine infrastructure projects following current Belgian and European standards, legislation, codes of practice and internal guidelines.
• Prepare designs (preliminary, basis, tender, detailed) for marine structures such as Port & waterways development studies: Port Master planning, locks, quay walls, jetties, bridge foundations, flooding areas, dikes, breakwaters and perform analyses to find the optimum installation method of these structures; always with an open mind for innovative and alternative solutions.
• Be a liaison between the different competence centres in Tractebel and our partner in the joint venture for water infrastructure, road infrastructure, spatial design, mobility and equipment.
• Enhance an integrated design process by looking transversally over the different disciplines involved and you take the project from concept design through to completion.
• Responsible for the follow-up of progress, quality, and financial performance of the project. Ensure systematic follow-up of the project, by watching over customer satisfaction and foreseeing deteriorations in financial performance.
• Take a role as design engineer of the project and coordinate and coach our junior engineers and CAD designers.
• Follow up and verify the drafting work with the CAD designers
• Develop your technical skills (SCIA Engineer, D-Sheet Piling, Ansys, Plaxis, …)
• Ensure knowledge development and sharing related to your expertise and coach junior engineers
• Keep up with standards, new techniques and developments in your discipline
• Assist the tender manager in establishing attractive and innovating offers
• Reporting to the project leader and your team manager
Qualified Master of Science in Structural Engineering with a Major in ‘Dredging and Off-Shore Engineering’ or ‘Construction Design’ or ‘Marine Engineering’.
• Quality-driven and operate in a customer-focused way
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team player.
• With extensive knowledge of current Belgian and European Design Standards, legislation, codes of practice (ISO, EC, NEN, EAU, SB250, SB260…)
• Good knowledge of contracts management for public clients.
• Knowledge of standards for Building Consent (environmental permits) in Flanders (Belgium) is an asset
• Mobile and open to missions abroad (short or medium-term).
• With an international driving license / driving license “B.
• Expertise in modelling with SCIA Engineer, Plaxis and/or GeoStudio or D-sheet is an important asset.
• You have proficient knowledge of standard computer programs including spreadsheets and word processing.
A thorough knowledge of Dutch is essential and good knowledge of English or French is an important asset.
• At least 5 years of relevant technical design experience.
• With experience in applying the relevant design codes and guidelines for the structural design and soil-structure interaction of marine infrastructure such as port infrastructure, quay walls, sheet piles, anchors, combi walls, or large civil infrastructure works.
• With experience in designing concrete reinforcement in complex 3D structures.
Nous vous proposons un contrat à durée indéterminée avec des avantages extra-légaux tels que
Voiture de société avec carte de carburant,
Assurance de groupe et assurance hospitalisation,
Allocation de repas, allocation de communication, allocation Internet@home
Possibilités de formation
12 jours ADV